注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

.

.

 
 
 

日志

 
 

英语口语400句之五  

2009-11-27 13:12:49|  分类: 初中英语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。

362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。

363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。

364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。

365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。

366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。

367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?

368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。

369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。

370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。

371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。

372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。

373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。

374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。

375. I was alone,but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。

376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。

377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。

378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。

379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗?

380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。

381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。

382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。

383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。

384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。

385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。

386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。

387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。

388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。

389. These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。

390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。

391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。

392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?

393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。

394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。

395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。

396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。

397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。

398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。

399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。

400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。

 401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。

402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。

403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。

404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。

405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。

406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。

407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。

408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。

409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。

410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。

411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗?

412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。

413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。

414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。

415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。

416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?

417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。

418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。

419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。

420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。

421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗?

422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?

423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。

424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。

425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。

426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。

427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。

428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。

429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。

430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。

431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。

432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书。

433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。

434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。

435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。

436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。

437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。

438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。

439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中国成立。

440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。

441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。

442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。

443. This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易。

444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。

  评论这张
 
阅读(355)| 评论(21)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017